If you or a family member suffered a life-altering injury as a result of another’s carelessness or intentional misconduct, you or your family member may have a claim for your injuries. Personal injury actions require a lawyer's careful examination of the facts and circumstances in order to determine whether another person or company is legally responsible for the injuries sustained. Not every injury entitles the injured person to pursue a legal claim, and some insurance companies offer policyholders fair compensation for their injuries. However, many insurance companies refuse to pay legitimate claims or offer unreasonably low payments. Methvin Terrell is committed to seeing that injury victims and their families are treated fairly.
Our attorneys are seasoned trial lawyers, and are well-prepared to handle claims for injury arising from a wide variety of negligent actions and accidents, including: construction accidents, tractor trailer collisions, injuries due to fire, gas explosions, car accidents, and other work-related accidents.
Common catastrophic/personal injury litigation suits:
- Automobile accidents
- Auto accidents involving a commercial vehicle (semi-trucks, tractor trailers, dump trucks, etc. )
- Work-related accidents (loss of life on the job or while working for someone else)
- Construction accidents (scaffold falls, electrocution, explosions, etc. )
- Healthcare/assisted living accidents
- Home, apartment or hotel fires
- Mining accidents and other heavy industrial work-related fatalities
- Tractor trailer collisions and truck wrecks
- Industrial, mining or nuclear power plant accidents
- Gas explosions and construction accidents
- Work-related accidents
and many more ...